Reprographics/Design Services offers offset, digital and variable data printing. We provide a full range of bindery services. We are a “one-stop” shop for design and printing to fill your visual communication needs. Because of our design and printing expertise, UNLV wants to make sure printed projects are reviewed, printed, and brokered through Reprographics/Design Services.
10 Good reasons why you should you contact Reprographics/Design Services
- Convenience and quick response - Reprographics/Design Services is responsive to university priorities, last-minute requests (if possible), and tight deadlines.
- Different ways to order – You can order online for standard stationery items and business cards as well as upload print ready files. For design projects, just meet with us. We’ll get you started with a paper work order as we consult with you on your project.
- Easy Billing - Your department will be billed through the university’s internal system once your project is completed.
- Award-winning, experienced designers – Our artists target designs to meet your target audience’s expectations.
- Graphic standards assistance - We work with you to ensure your materials meet UNLV’s graphic standards.
- Specialty orders? No Problem! - Need signage, banners, die cuts, or fabric imprints for that special events. Reprographics will research your request and get you what you need.
- We make it right – You’ve created a file but you’re not sure if it will print correctly. Don’t worry, we can correct and convert digital files you submit to us to ensure they will print correctly by preflighting and proofing your files prior to final printing.
- Copyright management - Reprographics/Design Services employees have been trained in copyright management to protect the university from copyright violations and prevent legal problems.
- Rightsourcing - Reprographics/Design Services believes in the concept of “rightsourcing.” If a project does not fit the equipment capabilities on campus or tight deadline, we will work with one of our contract printers to get your project done.
- Sustainability - We use sustainable paper products with recycled content or with FSC chain-of-custody and maximize material use to waste less paper.