- On-Line Services: The fastest way to get your work order to us is using our RebelCOPY On-line ordering system.
- Pick-Up and Delivery: Free pick-up and delivery is available throughout campus. If you have an urgent project that needs to be picked-up call 895-4645 or 895-3213.
- Campus Mail: You can also submit your project via campus mail. Reprographics mail stop is 1028.
- Job Drop Boxes: Reprographics has Job Drop Boxes located around campus for convenient job pick-up. Drop boxes are checked regularly for pick-up every morning and afternoon.
Drop Box Locations:
- FDH – Basement (Flora Dungan Humanities Bldg.)
- FRA – 114 (Maude Frazier Hall)
- BEH – Courtyard (Frank and Estella Beam Hall)
- MPE – 1st Floor (Paul McDermott Phys. Ed. Center)
- BHS – 3rd Floor Workroom (Rod Lee Bigelow Health Sciences Bldg.)
- SSC - 1st Floor (Donald W. Reynolds Student Services Center)
Job Turnaround Times
Job turnaround times in the Reprographics production areas depend on the current workload in progress at the time of job submission and your job specifications. Generally turnaround times for offset work orders, that do not require bindery processes, take 5-7 working days. Offset work orders that do require bindery processes generally take 7-10 working days. Most quick print work orders can be turned around in 24 hours but if you require bindery processes please add an additional 24 hours. We will always strive to beat or meet your need dates.
Helpful Hints When Ordering
- Give a realistic date and/or time you need your job delivered. If you need you job for a specific event (i.e. conference, metting, etc.) please indicate this on your work order. We will strive to meet or beat every need date but need your assistance to do so.
- Let someone in your department know about your project should we have questions and you are not available.
- Be sure to keep the last copy of your work order to reference your job number when inquiring about your printing job.